Training is regarded as one of the highest priorities within The Martin Group.
Martins will identify training responsibilities for each role by:
- Reviewing the job tasks
- Reviewing Accreditation requirements
- Reviewing legislative requirements including for health, safety and environment
- Consultation with stakeholders including workers and other duty holders.
Training to achieve these responsibilities shall be identified and provided using a training needs analysis (TNA).
Training and subsequent competencies shall be achieved by:
- Competency based training from external RTO’s
- Internal group and one-on-one training by qualified Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor within the organisation
We encourage additional training for specific customer requirements.
Regular training programs both internally and externally
- Fatigue Management (BFM)
- Drugs, Smoking and Alcohol
- Social Media and Electronic Devices
- Working at heights
- Loading and Unloading (Livestock and Bulk)
- Animal Handling and Welfare
- On Road Driving assessments
- Dangerous Goods
- Drivers WH&S Manuals
- Risk assessments
- Various mine inductions
- Driver Fatigue Management Plan
- Certificate III Transport and Distribution
- Chain of Responsibility